On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Tanaka Akira <akr / fsij.org> wrote:
>>
>> The patch makes two tests skip.
>>
>> http://www.rubyist.net/~akr/chkbuild/debian/ruby-trunk/log/20120512T2154=
06Z.diff.html.gz

>> +TestIO#test_autoclose_false_closed_by_finalizer =3D <elapsed> s =3D S
>> +TestIO#test_autoclose_true_closed_by_finalizer =3D <elapsed> s =3D S
>>

> Had no failure locally before submitting, checking again.

I were unable to reproduce those failures locally or in my remote
Ubuntu (12.04) box.

Can I know more details about the box so I can reproduce?

I also managed to kill (OOM) another VM while testing this.

I can't think on a consistent way to eliminate the random file
descriptor issue without disabling GC.

Feel free to revert that commit until I can solve Bug #6228 properly
without breaking other tests on other OS.

Sorry for the troubles.
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17