Description updated

theirishpenguin (Declan McGrath) wrote:
> I seem to be still getting this problem on Ruby 1.9.2p290 revision 32553.
> This issue should be fixed in revision 32553, correct? (as 32553 > 31370)

No, revision numbers are repository global number.
r32553 > r31370 doesn't mean it because they are different branch.
r32553 changes trunk and ruby_1_9_3 branch but doesn't change ruby_1_9_2 branch.
r31370 is not merged to ruby_1_9_2.
Bug #4603: lib/csv.rb: when the :encoding parameter is not provided, the encoding of CSV data is treated as ASCII-8BIT