Hi --

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Steven Jenkins wrote:

> David A. Black wrote:
>> This all goes to Ruby Central, Inc., right? :-)
>
> No, I meant Ruby Central dot uh, uh, cat. Yeah, that's it--the charity I just
> set up with my cat as Executive Director.

Being a space cadet, I hadn't even caught the original Ruby Central
reference -- I somehow thought this was all an abstract gentleman's
bet kind of deal.  So my question was by way of a joke.  This is
probably my finest hour as a fund-raiser -- the money had been raised
before I even asked for it! :-)

> PayPal has something for you.

(That's PayPal, Inc., right? :-)  Many thanks on behalf of RC.

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net