Issue #6284 has been updated by pabloh (Pablo Herrero).

alexeymuranov (Alexey Muranov) wrote:

> Update: i think having the both was a bad idea, it would be redundant.

I was going to say the same thing. Having both #* and #| is redundant and also a bit confusing, since #| doesn't really feel to be the opposite operation of #* at any context. We should choose one or the other but not both.
I still like #| (with association from left to right) a bit better, but I rather have #* than nothing.
Feature #6284: Add composition for procs