Bug #6234: Incomplete code in ossl_pkey_ec.c

Author: rubysubmit (Ruby Submit)
Assignee: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p290

File: ext\openssl\ossl_pkey_ec.c

} else {
            BIO *in = ossl_obj2bio(arg1);

/* BUG: finish me */

            BIO_free(in);

            if (point == NULL) {
                ossl_raise(eEC_POINT, "unknown type for 2nd arg");
            }
        }

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/