Feature #6136: Add gpg signatures whenever releasing ruby source tarballs

Author: td123 (Thomas Dziedzic)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

I was one of the unfortunate people quick enough to grab the buggy version of ruby that contained bug #6040 as announced here:
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2012/02/16/ruby-1-9-3-p125-is-released/

Someone notified me that the md5sums used for our package didn't match.
It would be nice to have a gpg sig released with every ruby release so we can be sure it came from you guys without having to worry and search for rerelease notes.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/