Issue #6220 has been updated by MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet).

Status changed from Open to Assigned
Assignee set to MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)

>  Martin,
>
>  I think you can backport them yourself.  Just assemble the patches and
>  submit them for review.  Someone else on the ruby-core can +1 your
>  patch, and you can apply to the release branch yourself.
>
>  I can't remember the ruby-core thread where we decided to start doing
>  that (or I would reference it).  The idea is to try to reduce the load
>  on the release manager! :-)
>
>  --
>  Aaron Patterson
>  http://tenderlovemaking.com/

Oh yes, you're right! I was confused - I just wasn't supposed
to do backports myself in times of code freeze before a release. OK, sure,
didn't want to put a burden on anyone - I'll backport these myself!

Backport #6220: Please backport r35167 and r35162