Issue #6203 has been updated by ferrous26 (Mark Rada).

marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> The patch from Mark Rada never made it through, but I concur that the problem is in rb_range_beg_len.

Hello Marc,

Sorry for not linking to the pull request here, though I did open a pull request on Github here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/109

Though I think your solution is much nicer. Perhaps the tests I added are still useful.

Bug #6203: Array#values_at does not handle ranges with end index past the end of the array