--ZGiS0Q5IWpPtfppv

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:50:41PM +0900, mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:

> Issue #5458 has been updated by mame (Yusuke Endoh).
>
> Status changed from Open to Assigned
> Assignee set to matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
>
> In principle, nothing should be removed from 2.0 because of compatibility.
> I cannot advocate DL and Syck, though...

Fiddle doesn't handle struct creation and formatting.  That part of DL
is useful.  I could port that to Fiddle, but I'm not sure why.

Now that libffi will work with windows, why don't we just remove the C
code that backs DL?  Then we can keep the DL ruby code and forget about
the native code.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/