Feature #5644: add Enumerable#exclude? antonym

Author: sunaku (Suraj Kurapati)
Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Category:
Target version:

Please add Enumerable#exclude? as antonym of Enumerable#include?

This allows me to construct Boolean expressions more pleasantly:

  if File.exist? some_file and not some_list.include? some_file

Can be written as:

  if File.exist? some_file and some_list.exclude? some_file

Thanks for your consideration.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/