Feature #4840: Allow returning from require

Author: rosenfeld (Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas)
Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Category:
Target version:

I have a situation where there is some code in Gitorious like:

unless defined? GitoriousConfig
  # tons of lines here
end

And I would it to look like

return if defined? GitoriousConfig

#tons of lines here

It would be great to allow return from a required file or some other keyword (break, etc or a new one)

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/