Feature #5607: Inconsistent reaction in Range of String

Author: maso (Yen-Nan Lin)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

=begin
When I tried to access excel file, I found some inconsistent behavior about range of string.

ruby-1.9.3-p0 :001 > ("A".."AB").to_a

This behavior is as what I thought.

ruby-1.9.3-p0 :002 > ("X".."AB").to_a
 => []

However, I tried to access "X" to "AB", and its reaction is inconsistent with above example.

I hope that behavior would be consistent in future release.

Thanks!
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/