Issue #5008 has been updated by Thomas Sawyer.

> "Repeating myself, unlike other classes in the table, Hash does not have "natural" conversion from set of values, so that I don't think it's worth provide to_h method."

> What does that even mean?

I see, you were referring to Enumerable#to_h and meant there is no "single definitive" method to conversion. True, and to that end, I, with the help of other developers, worked through the general permutations of these:

  https://github.com/rubyworks/facets/blob/master/lib/core/facets/to_hash.rb

So leave Enumerable#to_h out if you don't like it, but #to_h still has a clear definition for a number of other classes, does it not?

Feature #5008: Equal rights for Hash (like Array, String, Integer, Float)