Hello, Marc-Andre

Sorry I was missing this ticket.  Your proposal looks smart to me.

I'd like to try and review your patch, but unfortunately, I seem
to be too old to find the actual changes from github interface :-(
Could you give me a sort of patches as diff-style?

One concern: I'm afraid if this change affects people who parses
the message string of WNA.  What do you think?  There is not such
people, is there?  I don't want to be pedantic, but I can't feel
sure because I can no longer use Google codesearch...  Google!!

Anyway, I agree that the current is awkward.  If no one complains,
I'm positive to import it tentatively.

Off topic.  Are you interested in improving a keyword argument?
There is some issues on its implementation, but I have no time to
work on it :-(

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>