Could you make another ticket ans assign it to Martin Boet  about openssl?
Bug #6036: Test failures in Fedora Rawhide/17
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6036

Author: Bohuslav Kabrda
Assignee: Vit Ondruch
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3p125 (2012-02-16 revision 34643) [x86_64-linux]

Hi, I'm getting these test failures [1] on both Fedora 17 and Rawhide. The tests unfortunately don't run all, because there is probably an endless loop in one of them, which I can't reproduce when running tests separately (is there a way to output each test file in 'make test', so that I can find the file with the endless loop?).
BTW I'm running tests with GDBM 1.10 and some tests are skipped claiming I have GDBM 1.8 - which is probably an issue with the regexps matching GDBM version.

Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda

[1] https://gist.github.com/1845285

--