Issue #5411 has been updated by Bernd Homuth.

Bernd Homuth wrote:
> I find the new group_by more confusing now and changed it to this:
>

>  *  Groups the collection by result of the block.  Returns a hash where the
>  *  keys are the evaluated result from the block and the values are
>  *  arrays of elements in the collection that correspond to the key.
>  *
>  *  If no block is given an enumerator is returned.
>  *
>  *     (1..6).group_by { |i| i%3 }   #=> {0=>[3, 6], 1=>[1, 4], 2=>[2, 5]}
>
> Do you agree. I mean it's still not perfect but that double value sentence didn't make sense to me.
>

> Thank you for reviewing

Bug #5411: Some enum.c doc tweaks
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5411

Author: Bernd Homuth
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: --

I tried to fix some of the method descriptions and made. Please check group_by if this is any better than the original version. I had trouble finding a concise description.

Thanks for reviewing.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/