Hello,

2012/2/25 Martin Bosslet <Martin.Bosslet / googlemail.com>:
> Kenta Murata wrote:
>> I also believe it is useful that the feature to dump a Bignum to C array.
>
>> I made a patch for realizing the feature.
>> Please check this gist https://gist.github.com/1892968

Objection.  You missed Martin's point.  Martin proposes "portable"
mechanism of bignum import/export.  For your use case, you can just
use RBIGNUM_DIGITS instead of rb_big_dump_to_cary.

I agree with akr; Martin's proposal depends on the type long, which
is not "portable" enough.  For designing the APIs, I think we should
refer gmplib, which is a giant in this area.

http://gmplib.org/manual/Integer-Import-and-Export.html

--
Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp>