On Jan 18, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Berger, Daniel wrote:

> [...]
(...)
>> Can't you divide the source to separated two files, and
>> perhaps a header?
>>
>> --
>> Nobu Nakada
>
> I'm afraid I don't understand.  Can you be more specific?
>
> Dan

I think he means separate the code into two modules - one that uses
nfs/nfs.h, but does not include ruby.h and another that includes
ruby.h, but not nfs/nfs.h (the second including the header for the
first module).  So the first module would probably be code that wraps
the functionality in nfs/nfs.h that you need to use.

-Charlie