Issue #4970 has been updated by Thomas Sawyer.


Looks like someone had simply misspelled "mignw". I am guessing that's actually the older code, and `fu_windows?` is the newer. Is that right?

The refactoring I did did not touch that line, so I am guessing it was changed between the time I wrote the refactor and now --which could be since 1) it was a number of months ago and 2) I lost my original branch and had to reconstruct the the whole file and resubmit. 

----------------------------------------
Feature #4970: FileUtils refactored
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/4970

Author: Thomas Sawyer
Status: Open
Priority: Normal
Assignee: 
Category: 
Target version: 2.0.0


I've been working with FileUtils a good bit, and concluded it could use some refactoring to make the code clearer and easier to work with. Here is the pull request:

  https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/30

Essentially, I have removed the method definition loops that occur at the end of the script and replaced them with a simple call (`define_command`) made for each command as it is defined. This allowed me to use `extend self` all the way through, rather than having to use `module_function` in FileUtils and `extend self` in the Verbose, NoWrite and DryRun "submodules".


-- 
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/