On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Yui NARUSE <naruse / airemix.jp> wrote:

> Issue #6040 has been updated by Yui NARUSE.
>
> Luis Lavena wrote:
>>
>> =A0This justifies another patchlevel release? Big5 encoding seems
>> =A0important for eastern languages (chinese) and RubyInstaller seems to
>> =A0have some userbase there (along with Japan).
>
> This affect only on packaging.
> So I repacked it.

That means I need to re-download and recompile source?

RubyInstaller 1.9.3-p125 was already released on the assumption the
package was final.

I can't re-release p125 to users, RubyForge do not allow same versions
to be uploaded and there is more than 3K downloads already for the
installers.

Please advice.
--=20
Luis Lavena