On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
> I've reproduced the original issue on both 1.9.3-p0 and p105 on
> x86_64-linux. It can take a minute to an hour to hit the SEGV. It does
> not appear to manifest on 1.9.2, so maybe it is a bad interaction with
> lazy-sweep in 1.9.3

I've isolated the issue to a ruby extension that has 140 lines of C
code and shows the same (or a similar) segfault.

If this is helpful, you can clone it here:
git://github.com/ender672/minigiri.git

Or view the C code here:
https://github.com/ender672/minigiri/blob/master/minigiri.c

Some things it does may seem strange, but that is because it tries to
match what Nokogiri does.

So far, I am unable to see why it crashes.

Cheers,
Tim