--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 02:26:10AM +0900, Thomas Sawyer wrote:

> Issue #4970 has been updated by Thomas Sawyer.
>

> Aaron Patterson looked at it, his only remarks were that I forgot to remove a spurious comment and that I changed the indention on `private`. Since,e said nothing about the implementation itself, I am assuming it looked okay to him.

Ya, I think it's basically fine.  I have a few more questions that I'll
add to the diff.  Sorry it's taking me so long to respond on this. :(

> I would remove the unnecessary comment myself, but I seem to have deletedhe repo I was working on, and I am not sure there is a way to get it backuch that I can update the same pull request. It would just be easier to merge then remove the comment, and if deemed necessary, rebase to a single commit.

I don't think it matters too much.  Once we have the final patch
assembled, I can just apply to trunk without the pull request.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l