https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/836

Author: Stefan Rusterholz
Assignee: Nobuyoshi Nakada
Category: lib
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
 The methods are named to be consistent with MatchData.
 My C-fu isn't very strong, so a review of the patch would be appreciated.
 I attached the revised code and a diff file. If other formats are wished, please tell.
 If I need to submit something else with that patch, please tell.

 Regards
 Stefan
=end

--