Hi,

Although I admit Thread#raise is dangerous, it's not more dangerous
than other asynchronous events, like signals.  And I don't think MRI
cannot remove signals, especially keyboard interrupts, as a real-world
language.  So there's no reason to deprecate Thread#raise, despite the
fact we need to reimplement Timeout etc.

							matz.