https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5986

Author: Luis Matta
Assignee:
Category: core
Target version: 1.9.3
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3p68 (2012-02-08 revision 34493) [x86_64-linux]

Simply trying to render the home page of active-admin.

I have tested this on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64bits, using rvm ruby 1.9.3-head (with and without "rvm pkg install openssl"), and 1.9.2-head.
The structure: Nginx 1.0.11 (using ppa), RVM, Thin 1.3.1, Rails 3.2.1, ActiveAdmin 0.4, and stuff.
I am using SSL with a custom self-signed Certification Authority.

Thanks
(Since this broke my new production environment I have set it to Urgent - apologies if it is an abuse)

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/