(Japaneser later; 日本語は後で)

To all who are interested in feature proposal for 2.0.0,

What's the progress on your proposal?  As I showed the
2.0.0 release plan in [ruby-core:40301], please conclude
discussion about your proposal by this August, if you
want to ensure the success of your proposal. (a half year
and a bit)

To facilitate discussion and to make it easy our ticket
management task, I'm going to close feature tickets that
seem to have no progress.
If you are not happy with my rejection, feel free to
reopen it or create a new ticket, but please add:

  - a revised presentation of proposal (if the proposal
    was changed during discussion),
  - a short summary of the past discussion (if any), and
  - a new material developping a future discussion.

Unlike a bug report, a feature proposer has to take the
effort to get approval from matz.  It avails nothing to
wait.  Good luck!

2.0.0 への機能提案に興味のある方々へ

提案の進捗はいかがでしょうか。[ruby-dev:44691] に示した
2.0.0 リリースプランの通り、提案を確実に採択させるためには、