Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way, how to provide some custom default
exception handler, which could run no matter what ruby script was executed.
I'd like to use it together with ABRT [1] to report Ruby application
exceptions in Fedora/RHEL. One way could be enriching of prelude.rb by some
at_exit hook, but I am not sure if this is the right approach and if there
is not something better, for example some configuration option, which would
allow to specify some Ruby file to load each time Ruby is executed.

Vit

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABRT#ABRT_-_Automated_Bug-Reporting_Tool