https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5928

Author: Juan Pablo Genovese
Assignee:
Category: lib
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.8.7 (2011-02-18 patchlevel 334) [x86_64-linux]

=begin
I tried to google a solution for this issue, but no luck at all.

How to reproduce:

 require 'zlib'
 zs = Zlib::Inflate.new
 contents = File.read("tzlib-clean.txt")
 res = zs.inflate(contents)
 zs.finish if zs
 zs.close

This code will raise a Zlib::BufError exception.
I expect that this code will successfully uncompress the zlib compressed data in the file.
I don't know how to provide a debugger backtrace, but I will gladly do so if someone explains that to me.

=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/