--MW5yreqqjyrRcusr

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:01:26PM +0900, Heesob Park wrote:
>=20
> Issue #5873 has been updated by Heesob Park.
>=20
>=20
> What is the relation between DL and fiddle?
> If they do the same thing, we can remove one.

DL uses fiddle as a back end if fiddle is available.  It used to be that
libffi wasn't supported on MSVC, so the original DL code is also
included.

I think libffi is now fully supported on MSVC, so we can remove the
original DL back end.  Luis, or Nakamura USA, can either of you confirm
this is the case?

--=20
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/