Shugo Maeda wrote:
> OT: I think Module.constants should be renamed in the future, because Module.constants is confusing with Module#constants.  Why the hell do I have to write the following tricky code to invoke Module#constants on Module itself?
>
>   p Module.instance_method(:constants).bind(Module).call

Actually, you can simply pass a parameter to `Module.constants` and the singleton method will call the instance method. The documentation should definitely reflect this too...

I'll try to improve the doc.
Bug #5887: The documentation of Module.constants is incorrect
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5887