--00235447108864411204b590f77f

Yui NARUSE wrote:
> If your suggestion is to provide easy way to pretty enough benchmark
method, how about following:

Nice! That could be a new and concise way to do benchmarks (although it
might be less flexible).

My suggestion is to improve Benchmark#benchmark (and so #bm) by removing
the label_width argument, which I think is unnecessary (and so calculate
it).

I would keep compatibility (use the width if given), but remove the feature
of returning the time directly at #report, which is not done for #bmbm
anyway.

Do you think it is fine to remove that (as far as I know) unused feature?
Or should I absolutely keep it (although it is inconsistent and duplicate
the code) ?

--00235447108864411204b590f77f

Yui NARUSE wrote:<br>
&gt; If your suggestion is to provide easy way to pretty enough benchmark method, how about following:<br>
Nice! That could be a new and concise way to do benchmarks (although it might be less flexible).<br>
My suggestion is to improve Benchmark#benchmark (and so #bm) by removing the label_width argument, which I think is unnecessary (and so calculate it).<br>

--00235447108864411204b590f77f--