On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> w=
rote:

> For only load_file_ok refactoring, I thought file restructuring is not
> required. =A0But you have a set of functions to follow, I am not against
> it.

Hello, any other unix committers that want to comment?

Would you find confusing have posix/*.c besides the counterpart at source r=
oot?

Would you prefer I only split the Windows part of the code from it?

Thank you.
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17