On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For only load_file_ok refactoring, I thought file restructuring is not
> required.       > it.

Thank you Matz, so far, I have:

file.c:

rb_file_load_ok (patch by Hiroshi Shirosaki)
rb_file_expand_path
rb_file_absolute_path
rb_file_real
rb_find_file_safe
rb_find_file_ext_safe

From my understanding, with your approval, I can start:

* Modify Makefile.in/common.mk/configure.in so win32/file.c is compiled

* Modify existing file.c and #ifndef _WIN32 around existing functions
that will be platform specific.

* Do not move POSIX implementation out, just win32 code.

Sounds good?
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17