Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:41815] Re: [ruby-trunk - Feature #5474][Assigned] keyword argument"
    on Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:36:38 +0900, Yusuke Endoh <mame / tsg.ne.jp> writes:

|Hello, Matz
|
|What do you think about Marc-Andre's alternative syntax for
|keyword arguments and mechanism?

I am still not sure if we need hash splat nor hash decomposition, it
might be useful in some cases, but also makes syntax more complex.
So we need more discussion before picking it.

But if we could made consensus I'd make small changes to proposed
syntax.

For hash splat, I'd rather use ** instead of *, because splat in array
and splat in hash are different.  Using same operator could cause
confusion.  Besides that, I would also restrict hash splat position to
the end, since hashes do not have order.

							matz.