https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/5787

Author: Paul Kehrer
Assignee: Martin Bosslet
Category: ext
Target version: 2.0.0

In ruby 1.8/1.9/trunk the OpenSSL::X509::Name#to_a method attempts to map OIDs to short names. If an OID has no associated shortname this causes it to return the string "UNDEF". It would be much more useful if it returned the OID in this situation. I've written a patch and test for the patch and attached it to this bug in unified diff format.

You can also see the change at https://github.com/reaperhulk/ruby/commit/ff74d5c496fc6e71daa793c5baf7a24b0f2e7f98

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org