Hi,

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In message "Re: [ruby-core:41594] [ruby-trunk - Bug #5746][Open] Proc#curry too strict about lambda's arity."
>  >
> |Currently, Proc#curry raises an error when you attempt to curry a lambdaith optional (but limited) arguments:
> |

> |  ®     ﰩ
>
> In my opinion, #curry should not rely on #arity at all.  > proposed fix, it accepts l.curry(3) which is wrong.

I'm glad you agree that this is also another bug (although much less
severe... it simply fails the fail-early principle, but at least it
doesn't fail for no good reason, like this bug).

>   > more reliable information such as #parameters.

Or my suggested arity_max. I had already prepared a bug report this
morning, which I'll post now, and I'll post a proposed fix when I get
a chance...