Hello all,

Sorry, slightly off-topic but there used to be an online ruby hacking guide
in japanese. I guess it does not reflect the current state of codebase, but
it would be nice to have that updated and translated as well. I can google
it up and would love to collaborate, if anyone's interested and knows lot
more about ruby internals.

Regards,

Anuj

--