http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5726

Author: Akira Tanaka
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

I'd like to define Process::EXIT_SUCCESS and Process::EXIT_FAILURE.

I want to use them to test my command line application.
The test calls the main routine of the application and
traps SystemExit.
I'd like to compare status of the exception and EXIT_SUCCESS/EXIT_FAILURE
but Ruby doesn't have constants for them.

Note that the test doesn't spawn a process.
So, there is no Process::Status object and Process::Status#success? is not usable.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org