ts wrote:
>  Why store in an external struct (DLFuncTable) [proc, proto] when you can
>  store it in the data struct returned by rb_dlsym_new() ?

Does the data struct returned by rb_dlsym_new() mean the struct sym_data
in dl.h?
If so, I'm sure that the data struct can have [proc, proto], but 'func' of
the struct sym_data is called by a library API. For example, I must pass
'func' of the struct sym_data to qsort(). I can't check if the sym_data
has [proc, proto] or not when the function is called from qsort().
That's why I think [proc, proto] is useless data.

>  rb_dl_callback_func_0() is called from rb_dlsym_call() with precisely
>  receive this struct as argument

Of course, if it is called *only* from rb_dlsym_call(), I can do that.
--
Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / ttsky.net>