On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:06:16AM +0900, ts wrote:
>  Well, there is a problem : read callback.func
>
>  This is an interface to *ruby*, not to qsort or any libraries.
>
>  'dl' was designed for ruby, not ?
>
>  Look what do 'dl' in dl.c and how it's used then in callback.func : sorry
>  to say this but 'dl' has created its own problem.

I do not understand you.  Or perhaps you do not understand me, or maybe
both.

DL is a library for calling C functions (such as qsort) from ruby.

callback.func allows those C functions to call back into ruby.

For this to happen, dl must pass a function pointer to the C function
being called.

That function pointer must be unique, else dl does not know which
ruby callback object to call.

Paul