Hi,

Define "well-designed C API" first.

Although I agree with some design flaws in CRuby's C API, I don't
think it can be fixed by merely removing C functions.  I am against
this proposal, since it will be more damage than benefit, by causing
serious compatibility problems, at least temporarily.

I don't think threatening community is good way to encourage
evolution.  It is like taking C functions as ransom for
documentation.

							matz.