Hi, mame-san

As we discussed offline, I propose arrangement of C APIs.
Ruby's C APIs are not well-designed. Some of them have been
thoughtlessly exposed.

We need to reconsider which APIs we should expose for future
innovations of Ruby 2.x.

I propose the following arrangement process:
(1) Remove all APIs from include/ruby/*.h except functions described
in README.EXT
(2) Those who need a removed API report an issue on the redmine with:
     * A concrete example of usecase of the API,
     * Documentation of the API (if the API lacks Doxygen comment).
(3) Restore the requested API to include/ruby/*.h with the documentation.

--
Yuki Sonoda (Yugui)
yugui / yugui.jp