http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4862

Author: Hal Brodigan
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

Occasionally, it is necessary to convert a Struct to a Hash (especially when generating JSON from an Array of Structs). A Struct#to_hash method would be very useful in this situation.

    class Struct

      #
      # Returns the Hash representation of the members and values within the struct.
      #
      def to_hash
        new_hash = {}

        each_pair do |member,value|