Issue #5659 has been updated by Vinicius Gati.


I updated the gist with the 1.9.3-p0

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.0e 6 Sep 2011

Luis Lavena wrote:
> From what it appears to be, SSL was involved in the crash.
> 
> Can you reproduce this against releases 1.9.3-p0?
> 
> Can you verify against which version of OpenSSL your Ruby installation linked against? If was 0.9.8 please try installing OpenSSL 1.0.0 and rebuild your Ruby to link against it.


----------------------------------------
Bug #5659: bug releasing a gem created with rails 3.1
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5659

Author: Vinicius Gati
Status: Feedback
Priority: Normal
Assignee: 
Category: 
Target version: 
ruby -v: 1.9.3-head


I made a rails engine using rails 3.1

the steps i follow was :

i created the engine with rails new plugin test_rb_bug

then i updated the gemspec

then i created a git repo and pushed: https://github.com/viniciusgati/test_rb_bug

after that i do a rake release and got the error: https://gist.github.com/1383444 obs: this gist contains the machos crash report to

the gist is the error for the first gem when i found the error.

and i reproduced the same now with a fresh engine...

system: MacOS lion
rails: 3.1.3
ruby: 1.9.3-head
rvm: 1.8.6
rubygems 1.8.10






-- 
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org