http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5625

Author: Andrew Grimm
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: F**king external libraries

There are currently 6 lines with the f-word, 4 lines with "wtf" that weren't just random combinations of letters, and one line with "bullshit".

While I personally dislike such profanity, the main benefit from getting rid of it is that it'd mean people of all ages could read Ruby's source code.

There's also three lines where "lame" is used as a pejorative. Using a group of people as a pejorative should be avoided.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org