http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5658

Author: Eric Hodel
Assignee:
Category: lib
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
Currently all of the methods in mkmf.rb exist at the top-level.  This causes methods from mkmf.rb to show up in Object in ((%ri%)).

The attached patch wraps the functionality of mkmf.rb in a module MakeMakefile which is then included at top-level.

This preserves the existing functionality while separating the documentation.

The patch survives `make clean; make` on OS X 10.7
=end

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org