Issue #5656 has been reported by Chris Zetter.

Bug #5656: Improve documentation for Range
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5656

Author: Chris Zetter
Assignee: Eric Hodel
Category: DOC
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2011-11-21 trunk 33804)

I've tried to improve the documentation for range by:
 + adding more examples
 + simplifying existing examples
 + moving case statement example to top level documentation
 + adding and fixing links to methods
 + using consistent terminology and formatting of and parameters and variables
 + clarifying edge cases of methods
 + better explaining of when the succ method is needed

I also wanted to group the '===' operator with 'include?' and 'member?' methods
in the docs. I put this in a seperate patch since it requires code changes.

--
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org