Hi,

Today, I talked with NaHi about enhancing const_missing to enable
autoload-like feature with nested modules.  But autoload itself has
fundamental flaw under multi-thread environment.  I should have remove
autoload when I added threads to the language (threads came a few
months after autoload).

So I hereby declare the future deprecation of autoload.  Ruby will
keep autoload for a while, since 2.0 should keep compatibility to 1.9.
But you don't expect it will survive further future, e.g. 3.0.

I strongly discourage the use of autoload in any standard libraries.

							matz.