Issue #5625 has been updated by B Kelly.

Andrew Grimm wrote:

> Can we get rid of "lame" at least, please?

Dude, that's fucking retarded.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lame

Seriously.

One can say "that's lame" without denigrating people who are physically impaired, the same way one can say "that's fucked up" without referring to airplane bathroom sex.

Regards,

Bill

Bug #5625: Remove profanity and pejoratives
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5625