I'm going to have to side with Aaron on this one. If teachers/parents would
prevent their children from accessing a repository of knowledge simply due
to the occurrence of a few "naughty" words, then this world has bigger
issues than a few programmers taking out their frustrations in a public
manner.

I can hear the counterargument: "Do you really need to use the Ruby source
code to take a stand? Would it be so bad to just remove the words?"

To which I would reply: "Would it be so bad to just let Hitler have the
Sudetenland?"

There, now I've reverse Godwin'd it...